Thursday, January 5, 2012

My favorite places are two parks


I have to chose only one favorite place and it is very difficult because I have two favorite places: the Quinta Normal Park and Bustamante Park.  Both places are located in the town of Santiago. Quinta Normal Park is located near station the namesake park and the Bustamante Park is located on the subway the namesake park.
The Quinta Normal Park is near the: Museum Memory and Human Rights, San Juan de Dios Hospital, Portales Park, Santiago Library, Matucana 100 Culture Center, Artequin Museum and the neighborhood Yungay. The Bustamante Park is near the: “Telefónica” Building, a gym, Theater Universidad de Chile, Projazz Professional Institute and restaurants. 

I like both parks, because in this place I can do very activities, for example: I can walk slowly when I am a little stressed, I can sit on a bench and I read a book or I write curious things  that I see , I can rest on the grass and I see the tops of the trees from below. 

The difference between both parks is in the things that I can find when I am in these places. In the Quinta Normal Park there more variety of the tree than in the Bustamante Park. In the Quinta Normal Park also are a Natural History Museum closed for repairs, an abandoned greenhouse, a kindergarten and Museum the Childhood. In the Bustamante Park there a library, a pool with lights and exercises machines. 

I remember that the first time I went to Quinta Normal Park I had four years old and I believe that I ran a lot with my sister and my father paid for we go up a boat in the famous lagoon that now is in remodeling.  The first time I went to Bustamante Park I was studying in high school and I had seventeen years old and I walked and looked the architecture of the houses and buildings that are around the Bustamante Park, also this time I wanted to enter at the library, but it was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment