Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is Perú



I would like to visit to Peru, because is a country very interesting for me. I mainly want to know the culture Inca. The Inca lived in Peru, a culture that left an important cultural legacy, for example, the ruins or pyramids of Machu Picchu. The Incas built and used the pyramids for very reasons: for religious reasons, for astronomical reasons and for subsistence proposes.

How long I will take in to arrive to top the pyramid? I don’t know, but when I am in Machu Picchu I think to photograph from top the pyramid. Also I would like to sleep here in the night to I look the sky, maybe I can see the constellation of stars that the Incas used to guide the period of sowing and reaping or the periods of drought or the inundations.

I hope can to go soon to Peru, maybe after that I finished my studies.


1 comment:

  1. How nice and interesting project. I hope you can achieve it as soon as possible. Machu Picchu should be an amazing place not only for its beautiful scenery, but also for the whole story behind it.
    A hug!

    ReplyDelete