Thursday, January 5, 2012

Uf! In this semester


I don’t like to talk or to write about the expectations in any area of my life, because I prefer to think in. In this case I will do an exception. In general I hope to find techniques that allow me to organize my time and concentrated study, because I only have a month the classes and I have to do very tests, reports and other assessments. Also the next year I will do my professional practice that is very important for me, because I will know if I am ready for to do classes.
Be studying in summer is very boring but also is new for me. I didn’t to return at the university, but I believe that it is a challenge for all.

1 comment:

  1. Ada, you right, this semester is very diferent but also is new, is strange, and shorter and the pressure is very much.
    Ah for my the professional practice is very important too.

    ReplyDelete