Saturday, January 7, 2012

Movies


The people see movies for many reasons. Some people see films for entertainment other persons for to know other realities and to reflect on them. I see movies, because with the films I can know people that only exist in the plot of the movies. 

I believe that my favorites film are silent films and also the films that have open-ended or unhappy endings or with parallels stories.

To me the best director is Darren Aronofsky, he is an American director who has directed many kinds of films: science fiction, drama and fantasy. His most famous movies are: “Requiem of a dream”, “Pi faith in chaos” and “The fountain”.  This director I knew when I saw “Pi faith in chaos”. When I saw “The Fountain” I discovered that Clint Mansell was who composed all the music the films directed for Aronofsky.

The last movie that I saw was “All the invisible children”.  In this movie I could see seven different histories about child exploitation.  Many directors worked in this film, for example, Emir Kusturica. I recommend this film.

1 comment:

  1. We have to go to the cinema together one of this days!

    love you friend!

    ReplyDelete