Sunday, June 20, 2010

The end...


Well, I must admit a lot good things about my blogging experience. First: Before the class level 3 I didn’t have a blog and I didn’t know how used it, and now I believe to know the basis aspect of this technological instrument. Second: the different topics were interesting for me, this helped me for I’m motivated and can to write in English. Third: I learn a lot the different vocabulary and too I could use words hat I had learned in level 2. Fourth: I consider that comment the classmate’s post I permit me practice writing, and reading comprehension.

But too my blogging experience have bad things: First: I often I don’t finished my post and this situation caused me frustration and it is very unpleasant. Second: And this is a personal opinion: the class were something individualizing, because the principal idea was finished blog and comment only writing, so we interacted more with the computer that with the classmate. Third: About the teacher’s corrections… I had liked have writing corrections, because I don’t remember all the thing that I’ll have exchange.



1 comment:

  1. Ada, thanks for your comments, they are always useful for me as a teacher, I'm always learning from my experience and my students. About the blog, unfortunately you wrote just 183 words, a bit more of the half, and there were some mistakes with your English. I'm glad you could learn in this period!!

    ReplyDelete