Friday, January 20, 2012

"Vacations"


The vacations are important, because the people have free time and they can do many activities for to amuse oneself with the family or friends. Something persons enjoy their vacations, but other people to be bored.

I hope to have vacations, but is probable that I don’t have vacations, because I want to work during February for to get money and to pay the registration 2012.

If I don’t find a job, I will have that to change my plan. I have some things in mind as:

  •          To prepare the garden for to install a compost,
  •          To visit to my nephew for that we play in the park or to go to the children´s room the library Santiago                                          
  •          To visit some family and some friends, because when I am studying I don’t have free time.
  •          To straighten my bedroom, put in order my books and other things. 

I would go to Chiloé, because I want to know the architecture the churches and also the traditional craftwork. I would like to probe the gastronomy for to eat the curanto and other typical foods. Also I would like to know how the people to prepare the maja, a kind of the alcoholic drink made from fermented maize.


1 comment:

  1. Ada, I hope you can rest and recover all the energy you've spent in this grueling semester. Take February to clear your mind and share with your loved ones =).
    kisses

    ReplyDelete