Friday, January 27, 2012

environment

The people can know about how to care of our environment if they to look up information in the internet, in webs of governmental organization and non governmental organization and also if they go to workshop about how to made composting for to use natural fertilizer in their gardens.

I would like to learn to used the bike, because is very useful for to travel short distances, for example, when to visit my friends, but when I have that to travel long distance I use the bus and the subway and I know that with this action I don’t contribute for to care of environment, but I don’t have other option.

In this summer I have that to achieve a little container with a lid for to put the organic garbage as skin the fruit and vegetable and I can to put dry material as dry leaf also I could put a worm for that to remove the composting and the oxygen to decompose the organic material.

Now I recycle two things in my house: cardboard, newspaper and sheets. I have the support my family. They help me when I need to order the material.  I hope that in my vacations I can to contact me with the people that to use the recycled material for to convert this material in other things, because in house don’t have much space and also the material could deteriorate.

I reduce my carbon footprint when I plant flowers or plants in the garden with my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment