Friday, June 11, 2010


I don’t have winter holidays outside the house, I prefer being in a place where I can sleep, wake up and go to bed later, without nobody saying to me things. If I had more time on my vacations I would like to go to different places in the south of Chile such as: Chiloé and Dichato.
This two places are very interesting for me. I like Chiloé because it is a place very mysterious, its architecture and its houses are very simple, the wood is the basic material for their construction and the wood is very good for protect the cold. The landscape is attractive, because it is a island with hills not much altitude, too this island have a lot vegetation… Other good thing the Chiloé is the handicraft, because the “chilotes” uses wool, the wool is an excellent material for the winter, is very warm. The persons that lives here are very warm, it situation is great, specifically when someone For all previous I would go Chiloé.
For other hand, I could go Dichato, for different reasons: first, because although you don’t believe this place was very beautiful before the earthquake, its beach is calm… if you are under stress with the finish the semester you would go…
And I will continue more late...

5 comments:

  1. I've never been to Chiloé!
    =(

    The south of Chile is the best!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chiloé!

    But, I prefer go in summer.

    I'm too chilly to enjoy it in winter...

    see you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never been in chiloe :/
    blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiloe is really magnificent, I was as a child and I loved it ...
    then I too would rather striking architecture and the warmth of the people.

    With respect to Dichato not managed to meet him, and i give sadness around what happened. I hope the people of this place to recover from this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been in Chiloé either! :( It must be beautiful. In the case of Dichato, it's a wonderful place after all. I hope I can go back there soon. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete