Friday, June 4, 2010

Momo...


The last book I was read is “Momo: or the strange story about the thief the time and the girl that returned the time to humans. It was a 3 month ago in my summer vacations. This book was write for Michael Ende in 1973. He is a surrealistic painter German.
Momo is a novel that relate the story the Momo a girl that don’t have a age, family. She live in a amphitheatre with chairs, table, and other things that her neighboring had gave with a way the to reward the Momo’s company. This girl have a special talent, she know to listen the personal problems.
Other characters are Gigi and Bepo, Momo’s friends. Gigi is a tourist guide and Bepo is a street cleaner. Momo, Gigi and Bepo are persons that play with boys and girls, they used the time in to do activities that the adult consider ridiculous. In this book, the adults had sold them free time, because the grey man save this time in a bank. The adults don’t know that this time is use for to preserve the grey man’s live. How the persons don’t have free time, they are very aggressive.
In a part the story, Bepo, Gigi and children don’t have a free time… and only Momo have free time. She decide to look for the bank where are the free time and to release this...


(to be continued)

8 comments:

  1. nice picture!
    and what a beautiful book

    and take it easy... you're gonna be fine in the presentation (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O nice story. I swear to search more about the book and maybe read it.


    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice history!

    i would like read... when i have time u.u

    see you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved what I read of story, it also spends a lot of today that adults do not have time for anything ... and I think part of it = (..

    Momo I hope to read someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the story too! But we know that we don`t have time for read this kind of books...

    I hope read that I want soon!

    ReplyDelete