Friday, April 23, 2010

My favourite hobbies...

I always do six things that I like a lot: watching films once week, writing anything, listening to relaxing music, roller- skating the weekend, walking with any friend talking about the life, recycling paper. Since that I was studying in the secondary school I watch films. I think that is a good habit, because permit me to know a lot places, interesting music and diverse topics that increase my mind. The bad this hobbies is the time, something films are very extensive. I’m a person very nervous, for this reason I listen relaxing music and believe me I something can’t relax me. Enya, Vangelis, Jean Michael Jare are some groups. This music are in my MP4 that I carry with me always.

4 comments:

  1. Are a interesting hobbies... What kind of film do you like?... i like films too =)

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ada, I like watch films too, is the only thing we have in common :) and I'm a person very nervous but I don't listen relaxing music... is a good idea... I will do it too. bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reeding the things you like to do.

    it sounds good. The walk and talking about life remembers me a lot of goods friends...

    and it's true, you can travel a lot with the films!

    see you! blessing, bye!

    ReplyDelete