Friday, April 30, 2010

About Isolda Nuñez...


Isolda Nuñez Candia is a teacher that I admire a lot. She is graduate in philosophy in the Universidad de Chile and she realize professorships the subject “Imaginario Infantil” in the second year the Education’s career. She has done research about how to work the philosophy with children in the school and too about how to implement methodology for to work the philosophy with children in the schools with problems the learning. The professorships are very important for me, because, I will know how to prepare class that to permit children to think about matter as: ecology, genus and other. Her professorships were very interesting, because she utilized the questions for later to do a consensus about some concept. I still don’t forget the day in that she asked: What is the childhood? Is a question that to keep me during the class that I has done and I hope in the future can to answer the questions, because I believe necessary that other persons thinks about the childhood since a perspective humane.
(In the right: Isolda Nuñez)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting your post, Isolda is my father's cousin's daughter. It's good when we start thinkig of reality from a different viewpoint. Let's talk next class Ada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ada!, I corrected my mistake =)

    ReplyDelete