Friday, April 16, 2010

I was sleeping when the earthquake happens...

I was sleeping when the earthquake happens . I wake up with my mother’s screams, she was very frightened. My sister and my father couldn’t to get down the stairs, because abrupt movement . While the ground was moving I listened a strange noise that I still remember. Some things were break down: the television, a wine glass and an old bottle of wine. When the earthquake finished, we don’t have water and light about four days. This days were very boring, because I couldn’t to listen music and I couldn’t to watch television, for this reason I bought the newspaper and I see a lot of the powerful photos: break bridges and houses… After days I can to call my distant relative.

5 comments:

  1. wow poor television :S
    yeah, thouse days were boring but i dind't buy a newspaper xD
    take care
    blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom screamed too! she said that it was "the bigest thing... biggest thig.. bigest thing..." and never complete the phrase.

    ok.. I have no so much time to coment, take care, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to watch television but the first images I didn't want to see more

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could talk to you only a few days later... and then i saw you (:

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my house my mom frightened too!...she was worried about her grandson..but...serious nothing happened...

    ReplyDelete