Saturday, May 29, 2010

"TNE"

In our time, almost everything is technology, if we consider that anything created by humanity to satisfy their needs is technology. In this sense, I don’t know if is my favourite piece of technology, but is very practical for me. I speak of “Tarjeta Nacional Estudiantil” (I don’t know to say this in English). The “TNE” is a little and orange card that has student data as: name, university, educational level… These cards has a chip inside that contains information that is read by a “validator”. If you ask me: which reads the validator? I would say that the school fare.

I use the cards everyday of year except in Febrary (well, in those days I can to use the “TNE” how a ruler).

I have a bad habit of losing my “TNE” (I’ll be the only?) When this happens I use a temporary card. I have mixed feelings by to have this card, because on the one hand I pay unless that adult fare, but on the other hand, I frequently mislaid the card.

I honestly don’t like to pay a school fare in a bad transport system, but I must to admit that if I’ll pay a adult fare I’ll be in bankrupt, because in the day I use four times the bus and twice the subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment